- To generate a calendar, we need to know the year. Lets say the year is in cell A1.
- Now, for each of the 12 months – Jan thru Dec, we need to know what is the “first weekday” and “how many days” are there in that month.
- This is very simple to find, we can use formulas like
- Now, make a grid of 6 rows by 7 columns – something like this –
- Show blanks until we reach the first date’s weekday.
- Start showing numbers in increasing order.
- Once you reach the number of days in that month, show blanks again.
- Repeat this process for all the 12 months. Neatly arrange the grids so they look like a calendar.
- That is all!
- How to Move an Outlook Offline Data File (*.ost)
- How to Move Outlook IMAP or EAS Data Files
- Stop RSS Feeds on Win Live Mail
- 5 Standout Things To Bring To Your Next Interview
- 20 Best Jobs To Have a Life
- Top Companies for Culture & Values
- WordPress Web Hosting
- The World Remembers Tiananmen
- Richard Stallman :Free as in Freedom
- The Pirate Bay
- Crude Oil Proved Reserves
- Tim Berners-Lee — Inventor of the World Wide Web
- How to invest like a billionaire
- Which Blogging Platform Should I Use?
- 框架内思维 创新更有力[CN]
- Seven Mistakes That Will Cost You the Job
Tag Cloud2012 2012 Election apics app Art bible book Books Business Calendar career Career planning China City classic Communication Computer Conflict Countries do Dubai Earth economy Education english exam Excel Finance Free Culture freedom Free Knowledge Gold Google Hiring Internet investment iphone Japan Job Job search Leadership life Lifestyle LinkedIn literature Marina Market Money Music News Obama Religion search job Singapore Skills Social Software SOPA & PIPA stock story Strike study Success Talent management Travel Twitter UK university US Whisky Wikipedia Wordpress work work life balance WP7
- 75,936 smackers