- To generate a calendar, we need to know the year. Lets say the year is in cell A1.
- Now, for each of the 12 months – Jan thru Dec, we need to know what is the “first weekday” and “how many days” are there in that month.
- This is very simple to find, we can use formulas like
- Now, make a grid of 6 rows by 7 columns – something like this –
- Show blanks until we reach the first date’s weekday.
- Start showing numbers in increasing order.
- Once you reach the number of days in that month, show blanks again.
- Repeat this process for all the 12 months. Neatly arrange the grids so they look like a calendar.
- That is all!
- The ThemeShaper WordPress Theme Tutorial: 2nd Edition
- How To Create a WordPress Theme: The Ultimate WordPress Theme Tutorial
- There’s a problem with the way we define inequality
- Liu Xiaobo: The man China couldn’t erase
- Immigration Resources
- Top 5 Things Every Immigrant Should Know Before Heading to the U.S.
- The Dark Town That Built a Giant Mirror
- The financial gamble of working abroad
- Grant SD card access on Android 5.0
- George Soros
- Warren Buffett
- Picked the wrong career? This five-year plan could help
- Making a Diamond Purchase
- Can you job-hop without making enemies?
- Hong Kong lawmakers reject Beijing poll plan
- Best Free CMS
- How to build and host a website for free II
Tag Cloud2012 2012 Election apics app Art bible book Books Business Calendar career Career planning City classic Communication Computer Conflict Countries do Dubai Earth economy Education english exam Finance Free Culture freedom Free Knowledge Gold Google Hiring History Immigration Internet investment iphone IT Japan Job Job search Leadership life Lifestyle LinkedIn literature Marina Market Money Music News Obama Religion search job Singapore Social Software SOPA & PIPA stock story Strike study Success Talent management Travel Twitter UK university US Website Wikipedia Wordpress work work life balance WP7
- 98,617 smackers