- To generate a calendar, we need to know the year. Lets say the year is in cell A1.
- Now, for each of the 12 months – Jan thru Dec, we need to know what is the “first weekday” and “how many days” are there in that month.
- This is very simple to find, we can use formulas like
- Now, make a grid of 6 rows by 7 columns – something like this -
- Show blanks until we reach the first date’s weekday.
- Start showing numbers in increasing order.
- Once you reach the number of days in that month, show blanks again.
- Repeat this process for all the 12 months. Neatly arrange the grids so they look like a calendar.
- That is all!
See more Templates at http://www.vertex42.com/