- To generate a calendar, we need to know the year. Lets say the year is in cell A1.
- Now, for each of the 12 months – Jan thru Dec, we need to know what is the “first weekday” and “how many days” are there in that month.
- This is very simple to find, we can use formulas like
- Now, make a grid of 6 rows by 7 columns – something like this -
- Show blanks until we reach the first date’s weekday.
- Start showing numbers in increasing order.
- Once you reach the number of days in that month, show blanks again.
- Repeat this process for all the 12 months. Neatly arrange the grids so they look like a calendar.
- That is all!
- How to invest like a billionaire
- Which Blogging Platform Should I Use?
- 框架内思维 创新更有力[CN]
- Seven Mistakes That Will Cost You the Job
- Memory Usage Test to See Which is the Lightest Antivirus Software
- 10 Popular Web Browsers Tested for Memory and CPU Usage
- Edward Snowden appears at Moscow airport and renews asylum claim
- US admits contact with other countries over potential Snowden flights – as it happened
- Speed, Space
- Statue of Liberty once again open for tourists
- Iceland proposal would grant Snowden citizenship
- China Yahoo Mail Will be Shut Down
- Online Entertainment That’s For The Taking
- Best App: MiniPad 2
- Best App: MemPad
- How to Have OPERA Copy with Formatting
Tag Cloud2012 2012 Election apics app Art bible book Books Business Calendar career Career planning China City classic Communication Computer Conflict Countries do Dubai Earth economy Education english exam Excel Finance Free Culture freedom Free Knowledge Gold Google Hiring Immigration Internet investment iphone Japan Job Job search Leadership life Lifestyle LinkedIn literature Marina Money Music News Obama Religion search job Singapore Skills Social Software SOPA & PIPA stock story Strike study Success Talent management Travel Twitter UK university US Whisky Wikipedia Wordpress work work life balance WP7
- 62,319 smackers